How to fix joe’s online privacy issue

By clicking on the button below, you will be taken to the website of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC), which provides information on the National Missing and Incidents Reporting System (NMIERS).

The information is intended to be used by law enforcement agencies and other third parties, including law enforcement, to locate missing persons and children, but does not create a right to seek compensation.

If you believe you are a missing person, you can report your identity and location by contacting NCMEC by calling 1-800-THE-LOST.

This article originally appeared on